Monday, July 2, 2012

Tool # 5

For this tool I used Prezi and Tikatok to create products to use with my students in my classroom. I defenitely want to keep exploring this tools and the others as well. I am also very familiar with mixbook.com. I have created 3 personal books through that website and absolutely love it. However It never crossed my mind that I could also use it for school.


I used Prezi to create a presentation to show during meet the teacher night. I thought this could be a great way to show parents what students are going to be doing in PreK and also to get the students excited about starting school. I really want to keep working with this website to become better at it. I think, Prezi it's an excited tool to use during learning centers with my students.

No comments:

Post a Comment