Friday, July 6, 2012

Finally Tool # 11

My favorite tool was Skype, I really want to use it in my classroom to help my Pre-K students develop their language and communication skills with other students. An other tool I liked and would like to try with my students is TodaysMeet to have discussions with other classrooms about different topics we are learning about.


My thinking about learning in my classroom has change a little, I know it is very important to integrate technology in a classroom and to use it in a meaningful way. I definitely want to keep making changes in my classroom to accommodate the 21st century learner in my classroom. I plan to integrate more technology in my lessons to model digital use to my students and show them how we can use technology to expand our learning.


The things that surprised me while working on the 11 tools are how many websites and web tools are out there to use in your classroom. I was already familiar with some of them but I had no idea there was so much more out there. I can't wait to start using them in my classroom.
I really enjoyed this training and learning all the things I can use in my classroom.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you found some tools that will work for you and your students. I think Skyping with other students and learning from one another is a great idea. Hopefully you can make some connections around the globe to help expand your students' world!

    ReplyDelete