Thursday, June 28, 2012

Tool # 4

I really enjoyed learning about all the different Google apps. For this tool I created a power point in Google docs about structures to share with the teachers at my school. This way we can share our ideas with each other and at the same time everyone can give their input and edit the power point before showing it to the students. I also created a spread sheet on Google forms where teachers can keep track of what numbers students can identify. I shared this two documents with a few teachers at my school and I'm eager to find out their responses. 

I think there are many ways I can use Google apps with my colleagues and with my students. One of the things I want to try with my students making a survey on Google apps about their favorite color, animal, etc. every time we study a new unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment